Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Brief Overview of the G. B. Meeting of AIAPC, MP Circle held on 14/12/2014



On 14.12.2014 a General Body Meeting of MP Circle Postmaster Cadre Officials (Associated with AIAPC) held at BHOPAL in the presence of Mr Anurag Dhengula (Vice -President AIAPC, CHQ Ad-hoc Committee) and other respected members. In this meeting following have been elected as office bearers of the Ad-hoc body of AIAPC, MP Circle.


1. President:  Mr.Vimal Kishore Pathoriya PM-I,  Panna

2. Vice-President: Arvind K Joshi-PM-I, Itarsi

3. Circle Secretary: Mr. Ram Kumar Gaur PM-I,  Dabra

4. Asstt. Circle Secretary-Nazmuddin Qureshi- M. L. Nagar, Ujjain

5. Treasurer: Sanjay Mudholkar, PM-I, R. S. Nagar, Bhopal

6. Org. Secretary: Mr. Suprial Minj, PM-I, Bina SO
                
7. Org. Secretary: Mr. Sachin Soni, PM-I, Pipriya SO

8. Technical Consultant- I)   Mr. Saurav Verma, PM-I, Sheopur

                                           II) Mr. Ravi Sahu, PM-I, Mandla (on dptn to CPC, Bhopal)


Other Decisions taken:

 i.   Every Member must pay Rs.600/- as annual membership fee. Further first installment for  Rs. 300/- please be paid in Jan-2015 through EMO to Treasurer, Ad-hoc Committee whose official address is given below:

Sanjay Mudholkar,
PM-I, R. S. Nagar PO,
Bhopal 462016

ii.  Given the Rights to above Ad-Hoc Committee that they will manage a meeting with CPMG ,PMG and provide the information of formation the Ad-hoc Committee of MP CIRCLE.

iii. Collection of consent letter (Membership Declaration Form: 2 copies) and Authorization Form (2 copies) from remaining members within 15 days.
 
For Information & N/A and to AIAPC,CHQ  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment